ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

J3Xified Driveable Motorcycle port request

TechN9ne420

Hello everyone I was wandering I don't have the modding skills to do this and was wandering if anyone would be up to do it. See I talked to J3X today about if he was going to port over his motorcycle from FO3 to NV he said he didn't plan on it so I asked him if someone could port it over and reupload it and he told me shur do whatever you want with it he didn't care. Here is the conversation.

TechN9ne420

Group:

Members Posts:

11 Kudos:

0 [+] AP:

14 Joined:

30-January 10 Sent Yesterday, 02:10 PM

Hello let me first just say I love your mods they are bad ass I use them all. But I do have a question I would like to ask you your mod for FO3 Driveable Motorcycle is a great mod really enjoy it a lot and so I was wondering if maybe you were or are going to port it over to new vegas where imo it would be better suited for. Well I was just wondering cause it would be the best mod ever for new vegas if you did port it over if you have plans to please do it would be just epic. Well thank you so much for your time and hope you think about it thanks.

Edit

J3X

Fan

Group:

Supporter Posts:

453 Kudos:

371 [+] AP:

1,540 Joined:

07-May 06

Currently Playing:

All kinds of games

Favourite Game:

Psychonauts, Jets \\\'n\\\' Guns, Fallout 3, Morrowind, Touhou Project

Sent Yesterday, 02:16 PM

Hello,

Probably not. I don't have time for it. :<

J3X

TechN9ne420

Group:

Members Posts:

11 Kudos:

0 [+] AP:

14 Joined:

30-January 10 Sent Today, 07:27 AM

Oh ok well thanks for the reply oh if I may ask would it be ok with you if someone ported it over to new vegas and reupload it to nexus giving you full credit of corse would that be ok with you just asking thanks for your time again.

Edit

Delete

J3X

Fan

Group:

Supporter Posts:

453 Kudos:

371 [+] AP:

1,540 Joined:

07-May 06

Currently Playing:

All kinds of games

Favourite Game:

Psychonauts, Jets \\\'n\\\' Guns, Fallout 3, Morrowind, Touhou Project

Sent Today, 11:41 AM

Sure, feel free to do whatever you want with my mod.

J3X

Sorry I just copied and pasted it but as you can see it is ok to do so now I would do it myself but I don't even know where to begin and I'm not very good at modding so I was wondering if someone out there would be willing to port it over to NV so we all can have a fun way to get around so what do you say anyone up for it????

I'm agree with this mod. Fallout tactics and the canceled van buren had vehicles... why this not? :)

Mmm.....I have tried to ported/improved this a month ago, making all the companions also ride the motorcycle (also the double ride), enabling 3-dimensional turrent rotating (two dimensional rotating in the original mod), adding contant centrifugal force model for bike turning, and fixing some issues like 1st-view animation bug. After making a music video using the ported un-finished mod, I finally, however, stoped at some point since I cannot avoid clip issue when the weapon is attached (the same happens in original mod), collision detection is hard to simulate... Well, maybe I will release this unfinished (for me at least) but workable version soon.

Motorcycle Trailer (although it is not a really trailer...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1u6ljE_mSQ

Also the radar HUD (I had released it somewhere else weeks ago but just lazy to put it here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z72hICeR5NU

That is great news to hear invalidfate hope we see it soon can't wait to ride the wastland in style lol. Oh and great videos by the way I may have to check out that radar mod looks cool also keep up the good work on the bike can't wait to use it in NV and thanks for the effort on behave of myself and everyone thats been wanting for this mod to be ported good luck with it.