Cyrus glitch

Lehcar

I can't progress any further in the main quest because when I go to Cloud Ruler temple for the first time with Martin and Jauffre, Cyrus just stands in the middle of the stairs and won't do anything, like he's supposed to walk down and greet Jauffre when you approach but something is causing it to not trigger and I"m stuck. Can anyone help? http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sad.gif

Both Martin and Jauffre have to be close to the main Cloudruler main gate. If they are, and Cyrus still refuses to move, open the console, click on Cyrus and type:

evp

This should make him run his package. If it doesn't, click on Cyrus and type:

setstage MQ04 35

evp

Edit:

Also see the wiki page for possible bugs relating to this quest.

It worked, it got Cyrus to do what he is supposed to do but as soon as he comes down and greets Jauffre and Jauffre says, "Yes, Cyrus, this is the Emperor's son, Martin Septim," the package and the dialogue stops dead and everyone just stands around and does nothing and I'm still stuck

For the life of me I don't know what's causing it to be broken, this is the first time I've ever had this problem :(

Did you fast travel to Cloudruler temple? If so, load a previous saved game, make sure that your timescale is set to 30 and go to Cloudruler without fast travelling. Also make sure that both Martin and Jauffre are close to the main gate.

Well I disabled my slower time mod, and I spent more than half an hour travelling there but it still doesn't work. I have no idea why the packages still won't trigger :(

I was able to complete the quest by forcing all the stages through with cheats, I wouldn't have thought of that if it weren't for you.. thank you so much for your help! I just hope no other quests are borked like that :(

Edited by Lehcar