All mod armor is now...black?

Sersay

I haddint booted up Oblivion since trying out RIFT, and when I was playing RIFT I was prompted to update my graphics drive. I updated to the latest NVIDIA GeForce 8800M GTS drive, and enjoyed the beta. After that though, upon putting in the oblivion CD again, I got a prompt that popped up saying it was auto detecting and adjusting graphics settings. I figured it was just because of the Nvidia update, and simply reset my graphics to ultra high before starting up the game.

But, once I got into the game, I noticed ALL my mod armors where black! Solid black. No color. What was odd is that the current weapon shield and armor my character had on where...fine. But that was all. The character race was fine, the jewelry accessories she had on where fine too, and yet, everything else was black.

Now, before I booted up oblivion again I also added quite a lot of new mods to the mods list, that I havint gone in and sorted in mod manager, or even activated.

What I wana know is, if this is a setting problem with the new graphics card update, or should I be looking at another cleaning of unused EPS's from my data folder..? :confused:

EDIT: Well, nvm. The technology gods seemed to have given me mercy, and the problem magicly fixed itself. -shrug- Not complaining on that on. :blink:

EDITEDIT: Or not. I cant even figure out what/when it happens now, it seems to be random. From start up, or after awhile of playing. The problem has happend in both cases. :wacko:

Edited by Sersay

Try rolling back your graphic drivers. If the problem disappears with your older drivers, then you have the answer.