How many of you are currently working on a mod?

Soolie

How many of you are currently working on a mod? (Modders only please)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you are currently working on a mod

• I'm Working on a Mod.
    • I'm not Working on Anything at the Moment.

I'm currently working on my first mod. It will be a quest mod that will also contain:

-A weapon model I've made

-A new dungeon made from materials in a modder's resource file I found.

-Possibly a new village

-NPC voiceovers done by me (and possibly other voice actors if I request them)

-A new race (unplayable)

I've done the weapon model, some of the voiceovers, and the race so far. I'm not going to give details about the mod yet though, I want it to be a surprise! Also, if anyone wants to volunteer to do voice acting if I end up needing it let me know.

Edited by DeathWarrior

We are working on a mod. And encountering a lot of trouble along the way.

We are creating a toll road in the northern areas of Elsweyr and Valenwood. We are about halfway done.

Done so far...

The road.

The tunnel (a real nasty customer too...but it looks and functions perfectly as a tunnel should now except for the LOD problem which I have posted requests for assistance about elsewhere).

The toll menus, fare tickets, and the scripts involved are done.

The toll collectors. (they are mean, sneaky and ornerey too)

The two towns along the toll road (these are just plain generic towns with the usual inn/shop and blah citizens).

A big observation tower (just an eyecandy thing where u can climb up and see Cyrodiil landmarks).

What needs to be done....

Dialogue voice overs. My gf and me are going to try this and see how it comes out. If it sounds funky, then maybe there won't be spoken dialogue.

The LOD problem at the tunnel entrances. (so far I can't seem to get the edited LOD meshes to export out of Blender back into a .nif file....I'm working on it though).

A trigger problem when the player is riding a horse (trigger seems to only function properly when the player is dismounted)

A few minor issues with the toll collector scripts and positioning.

This is our first mod and we are really doing it just because we are having fun with it. We will slap it up on this site when it's done just in case someone else might like to look at it. It's doubtful that there will be much interest in it since there are no quests involved or anything. But then maybe someone else can use it and add some of their own quests or something.

I'm not a very good modder yet, but Graphics Design is something I am talented in. I would like to help in anyway I can. I have some other projects to work on soon however which are Web Design/Development related, but I should have some spare time for you.

For the other person that asked for voice acting (if needed). I took acting classes in school, does that count? lol. But, seriously, I would like to give that a shot if the need arises.

I am always working on something, and I am usually working on like 10 things. I usually end up abandoning them like 80% of the way through :biggrin:

What are you needing modders for, may I ask?

The Mod im working on is HUGE its a complete overhaul of the entire game so it is like a completely different game

so I need use a lot of help.

And i will need modders for just about everything

Edited by Soolie

I'm working on 3. ¬_¬

A Small set of vanilla shops for the imperial city (Honestly, food market anyone?)

A house

Those are my two little ones.

The Big one is an Island/City/dungeon mod That I've been working on for the last 4 months.

It's Sancrahtan The Lost Isle. I've still got to Decorate, Pathgrid, Populate and put quests in it. :U

I'm really going to hate the Pathgridding ;_;

Trapiki there is an easy way to do pathgriding.

In the construction set on the bar at the top go World then Path Grid Generation Then Generate entire world, Then it should generate a pathgrid that will avoid rocks and trees and other objects. :smile: