Ruler of all the Dragons

TheFatManIsMyBaby

So. Once you Complete the Main Quest(killing Alduin and heading back to the Living World of Tamriel) The Dragons are all gathered on the Mountain you read the Elder Scroll on where Paarthurnax lives. Paarthurnax leaves saying hes going to go talk to his fellow dragons and see if they will hear him out to be the next ruler or whatever. Ohdahviing comes in next saying he doesn't know if the other dragons will want to trade Alduin's lordship for Paarthurnax's Tyranny, but he does say he gladly acknowledges the power of the Dragonborn's Thu'um.

My Proposition to any mod makers interested, as I am not talented in Mod making, A mod of Politics a Political battle between you, Paarthurnax and unknown Dragons or anyways the chance to CHOOSE who will become the next ruler of the dragons or something like that I don't know. Just a small Idea. A chance for the Dragonborn to become the ruler of the dragons. maybe it could help call the dragons to your aid instead of (in the Dragonborn DLC) Miraak's aid.

Anyways that's my mod idea do what you will with it. I don't know if it will be realistic to add civilized politics since its with Dragons you may have to add Shouts or maybe use ones currently in the game. like Throw Voice as an insult in a meeting of dragons. Thanks for Reading. Have a Goodnight.