cant access bohdan anymore

hoofhearted4

i cant access him anymore. like 3/4ths the way through. ive done all the three main quests and doing the denerim stuff before i do the Landsmeet and all of a sudden i cant get into bohdans shop. he talked when i click on him and asks if he can do anything. i click show me your wares and he goes into his sentence about how he hopes i can find something usefull. whether i click ESC to speed it up or let him finish, it pauses for a second and closes out. the inventory screen doesnt ever pop up (like it would if you clicked ESC too many times or something)

i do have mods that ive been messing with since the beginning of this play through. i havent gotten any in awhile so it cant possibly be those. for a little while (at no particular point, like it wasnt right after my last mod installment, just simply started happening) if i talked to bohdan once and i click ESC or whatever it would do what its doing, but the second time i talked to him id be fine. but now it just keeps not letting me in period not the second, third or 10th time

in all honesty there isnt anything i need, i was just going to buy the mushrooms he has to make poisons cause i had over 100 in there, but now i cant make poisons and having the couple hundred i have of each coating isnt enough. i havent made this poison yet! :'(

so ya anyone have any ideas?

Have you been using him quite a lot to get rid of unwanted stuff???

He is capped and seems like you may have reached his limit.

He will be accessable again on Fort Drakon but until then you will have to use one of the other vendors.

I tend to have Indorils Pocket Plane as there are 3 more merchants there and use them to get rid of the things I dont need so I don't over use Bodhan.

Not much else you can do unless you have the Dailish trader.

The Pocket Plane also has a merchant that sells ingredients so it may be worth considering.

Hope this helps

"Misha the Hoarder" also adds a nice, organized way to store your currently excess items so you don't have jettison them to Bohdan (or any other merchant) just to gain back inventory space. Not to mention the great stuff she brings to Camp... :thumbsup:

i didnt know bohdan capped, and ya that is deff what happened. with a couple of the mods i get them every time i log in, so its like 20+ items i need to sell every time i log in lol.

thanks guys :)

You could also sell such excess (I get the same each boot up) to the nice lady at the "Grey Warden's Castle" but she pays outrageously (no discount) and you might run up against the "gold cap". I guess that is what the emissaries are for. One can trade gold for experience with Arl Eamon's man.... but then there is a level cap (that one can boost to 50).

Mischa is a nice addition but flighty and very jealous. I installed the Dalish vendor (Vendor X") and Mischa would no longer talk to me nor would she allow me access to the items I had stored. None the less, she is nice to have in the camp.

Edited by Codifer

Whilst adding more vendors to the party camp can be a good idea remember these have the ability to override each other and you may not be able to access more than one of them at a time.

Getting extra storage via the camp chest is a good idea as is the Serenity vendor, however if you have her you can't access the two other camp vendors added by mods except Misha.

If you require extra storage then the Pocket Plane v 2 is the one to go for as there are three more merchants there as well as the "crow" who sells ingredients. There is a great deal of storage and this can also be carried over into Awakenings which is something that the other vendors can't do, even Serenity has new gear in DAA.

The choices are yours but think about what it is you want and need before downloading and installing.

Good luck and happy playing

Your Personal Castle is also good for additional storage - the mod effectively gives you three storage chests (a chest, an armour stand, and a weapon rack). Plus there is a merchant there who you can dump your mundane gear onto if you want to.

http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=469