Automatically add item to player invi

Sersay

I KNOW I saw this option in the CS somewhere. More than once. But for the life of me I cant remember where that option was, or if it was a a method. Its driveing me nuts, and so after failed searches for this im asking. Where is the option/how is it done for items in the CS? :wallbash: I tried looking at other mods that have items that do this, but couldint see anything about the items that indicated the auto add on them.

You can also add the item to Bendu Olo (00000007) which is actually your character before you name him when you make a new game. This will only add the item to your character when you make a new game, though. It won't be dynamic and add it no matter what.

Just an option! 8)

Attach this script to a new quest:

short Additemonce
begin gamemode
    if Additemonce == 0
        player.additem ITEM
        set additemonce to 1
        stopquest (Questname)
    endif
end

I'm not sure about how well StopQuest will work, but it's an idea I just got to assuage the problems with a constant gamemode.

I think ub3rman's got it right. Make his quest script (make sure it's set to the quest script type), save it, and then make a new quest. Go the the new quest's Quest Data tab and Check "start game enabled", and select your script in the script box. You may have to click on the Quest Stages tab and check "complete quest", not sure on that part, and it may not even matter.