Can´t hear all songs -- Radio New Vegas

Xervan

Hello everybody! I would like to request a little help for the following bug. When I select in game the Radio New Vegas, after the announcer introduces a song, it is not played, and he starts again talking. I have no other sound issues, all fx and voice effects sound great, but this one annoys me, i can´t understand what is going on. Could anyone give advice? Thank you in advance. Regards.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody! I would like to request a little help for the following bug. When I select in game the Radio New Vegas, after the announcer introduces a song, it is not played, and he starts again talking. I have no other sound issues, all fx and voice effects sound great, but this one annoys me, i can´t understand what is going on. Could anyone give advice? Thank you in advance. Regards.

Hello, please, someone can help?. Thanks.

Please forgive me if I offend, but is your copy a legal copy of the game? Some of the hacked copies out there don't have all the files in the hack. Sounds like you are missing the sound/music files. There should be appropriate music files in the sound.bsa located in your data file.

Please forgive me if I offend, but is your copy a legal copy of the game? Some of the hacked copies out there don't have all the files in the hack. Sounds like you are missing the sound/music files. There should be appropriate music files in the sound.bsa located in your data file.

Hello, you don´t offend, thanks for your reply. The copy is legal, it is a Steam copy. I have 48 sound files (mp3) in the folder fallout new vegas/Data/Sound/songs/radionv, sizes are from 13.005 kb till 2.550 kb, so the songs are there, but they are not played properly.