The Charactor of identity

kvnchrist

I'm curious Vagrant-and I ask since you discuss aging here and you are not obligated to answer here but what decade do you find yourself? Because I find your comment interesting and I kinda want to look at a bit deeper. And I have no plans to say, you do or do not have a perspective based on this, but rather I wish to compare if we are of different decades.

I'm in the 30-40 range. I was speaking more about biological age, rather than numerical one. There are certainly ways of "thinking young" or maintaining "youthful energy" well into our later years... But there are certainly differences in how we perceive various things as we age, how we grow out of certain interests, or even look back and wonder what was ever so interesting about those things.

I'm curious Vagrant-and I ask since you discuss aging here and you are not obligated to answer here but what decade do you find yourself? Because I find your comment interesting and I kinda want to look at a bit deeper. And I have no plans to say, you do or do not have a perspective based on this, but rather I wish to compare if we are of different decades.

I'm in the 30-40 range. I was speaking more about biological age, rather than numerical one. There are certainly ways of "thinking young" or maintaining "youthful energy" well into our later years... But there are certainly differences in how we perceive various things as we age, how we grow out of certain interests, or even look back and wonder what was ever so interesting about those things.

Yeah, that's called "cynicism". :D I think it happens to all of us. (I am in my 50's.)