⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Changing All NPC's Stats

FezodgeIII

You do not need a script to change an actor value with a cloak spell. I've done this before too. Ever heard of Actor Value and Peak Actor Value magic effect archetypes? That is literally what they do: change actor values.

Can you tell me how to do this?

Edited by FezodgeIII

Okay, i think this will probably work! Thanks! I have some questions though, this TES5EDIT thing; i guess I just download this from the nexus page? BTW if this can be done in the creation kit, I'd rather do that, since my download speed is so bad...

Also how would I create an if statement to make this only work when you have to follow the person (say on a quest)?

You only want to make the NPC walk at a certain speed, when you're following them?

D'uh, there isn't a setting for that, so Tes5Edit won't help you there. The best way to go about that, would be to have a single-fire spell (like ice-spike, but without the, err, ice spike), which you use on the fellow you're following.

And if you've not even heard of Tes5Edit before, you should really, REALLY get acquainted with it.

Want to stop your game from spazzing out 30 hours in? You'll want Tes5Edit.

Want to get rid of CTDs? You'll want Tes5Edit.

Want to have features, that would override each other, at the same time? You'll want Tes5Edit.