Best player home ?

RyzaOblivion

Starfleet for me.

My role-playing is from "Hard To Be A God" where I am an alien from another planet and while exploring as normal people, I got mix up and gotten in jail. There I meet the Emperor and gotten involve in all sort of trouble.

I love Starfleet so much, you can make a ship appear in middle of the tower, lower the lift and getup there. The amount of detail for scifi inside the ship is incredible and you can teleport back to the ship anytime. It also has 2 markers for recall and can travel freely in any world/plane since if you are in that world, it has a mini-map in the control room where you can pick the "insertion" point and get there.

Anyway, just try it if you are scifi fan, it is one of the coolest mobile base mod out there.

Starfleet for me.

My role-playing is from "Hard To Be A God" where I am an alien from another planet and while exploring as normal people, I got mix up and gotten in jail. There I meet the Emperor and gotten involve in all sort of trouble.

I love Starfleet so much, you can make a ship appear in middle of the tower, lower the lift and getup there. The amount of detail for scifi inside the ship is incredible and you can teleport back to the ship anytime. It also has 2 markers for recall and can travel freely in any world/plane since if you are in that world, it has a mini-map in the control room where you can pick the "insertion" point and get there.

Anyway, just try it if you are scifi fan, it is one of the coolest mobile base mod out there.

A link, maybe?

Back on topic, I thoroughly enjoyed Glenvar Castle, and I use it to house my companions. I also use the Dwemer Skyship, and enjoyed the mini-quest it provided.

Castle Dracula was very nice, provided a very nice and creepy atmosphere, and even had custom loading screens detailing facts about Vlad Tepes himself.

It's the mod name, you can find it easily, but anyway, here it is:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32858

Since I use SSS mods with gun, this fits perfectly to the role of my char. I love it when I am on Bladesong quest and in a hurry, my char is like don't care with UP3 protocol, so I just make the ship appear above bandit camp and open fire on all of them.