Does the word MMO leave a negative connotation in anyone else's mi

yoba333

I agree that the rush of MMO is much like an adrenaline high at first. All who have shared their experiences are correct in their views. I agree that those things they have griped about are real. MMO has nothing to do with fat people and I know because I got that way because I quit SMOKING, stopped working out, and slipped into the addiction of tasting different food as my sense's returned. Taste and smell power caused a WONDROUS change in my thinking.

Yes MMO's are filled with a bunch of people who are a bit overwhelmed by the excitement of that game and loose all sense of civility for a time. Some don't ever get the brain cells added to their minds that shapes a whole new person. While we all grow wiser from our experiences they fall behind and remain in their dull world looking for someone to explain where everyone else went. I am back at playing a little of the archaeologist themed games as even the fun of Morrowind loses its shine after a time, as does any game when it becomes so used as the owner knows how to win all the time.

Slob, Fat head, Pig, Glutton, and all that just says I am enjoying a new rush and when it is over I will get off my Fat backside and tackle the job of tangling with Death again as he and Life fuss over who knows best.