Todd Howard GI Interview Transcript

AltreU

Why don't they just get out of the old folks home on the mountain, hobble down the 7,000 steps with their walkers and FIND ME if they want help so badly? Stupid old people.

"DOVAKHIIN!!!" rumbles the call through the misty nothern air. A trek through the wilderness and 7,000 steps later: "I need you to help me prick my fingers."

Edited by Jermungand

That reminds me of the Chappelle parody of The Matrix where Neo gets a call from Morpheus and he has to sneak through the office (avoiding detection from the agents) to get to him. He ends up getting to him only to find out it was just another office employee (portrayed by Chappelle) that wanted to borrow his stapler.

The post on Bethsoft was apparently removed, as they don't want to have any transcripts over there.. :P

BGSF has a 200 post limit on topics it was maxed out closed and buried. They have no problem with transcripts.

The post on Bethsoft was apparently removed, as they don't want to have any transcripts over there.. :P

BGSF has a 200 post limit on topics it was maxed out closed and buried. They have no problem with transcripts.

Read the "Do Not Post..." (The Title implies that they don't allow transcripts at all, but when I read it over again, it seems it's only for the magazines, which makes sense^^)

Yeah, I knew if I didn't get it here fast, something would happen to it. I thought it would either get buried or deleted because of the "no transcript" rule. The transcript rule, which is-

Likewise, we will not tolerate anyone transcribing the article* and posting that, or posting links to a transcription.
-doesn't mention transcribing the interview, but regardless, I'm glad I did put it here! Any time one of my friends has a question about it on Facebook, I link them here.

Should this be stickied or maybe merged with your post, Zaldiir?

I've added a link to here in my post, but I definitely think it should be stickied! It's an information thread, with only official information, and thus should be stickied in my opinion. :)