TheSaintJamez

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_recorded_sniper_kills

Heres your more realistic proof :P Youtube is a lie

Although I REALLY want that sniper rifle in New Vegas

Wiki? Really, you believe everything that was on Wiki? not to mention That the youtube video was a segment from the history Channel...

The shot was made in 2009 quiet recently. History is made every day as they say. If you look his name up theres even more sources saying that it was in fact the longest shot ever made. And it was made with a much lower caliber.

Edited by antonkr

http://en.wikipedia....ed_sniper_kills

Heres your more realistic proof :P Youtube is a lie

Although I REALLY want that sniper rifle in New Vegas

Wiki? Really, you believe everything that was on Wiki? not to mention That the youtube video was a segment from the history Channel...

The shot was made in 2009 quiet recently. History is made every day as they say. If you look his name up theres even more sources saying that it was in fact the longest shot ever made.

Yeah I saw that segment, it was a Canadian sniper team that was camped up on a mountain top. They were shooting at these guys all day and the insurgents (one of them carrying an RPK, he was the target) just looked around like, "Huh, someone's sniping at us." It wasn't until someone brought the team some American .50 ammo that they started really zeroing in, and eventually hit the guys. But in the History Channel special didn't it show a Barrett?

As for the whole 5mm chaingun, I think that ought to be a caliber change to 5.45x39mm. You could even call the assault carbine a S&W M&P15, because you can get that in 5.45x39.

Yeah I saw that segment, it was a Canadian sniper team that was camped up on a mountain top. They were shooting at these guys all day and the insurgents (one of them carrying an RPK, he was the target) just looked around like, "Huh, someone's sniping at us." It wasn't until someone brought the team some American .50 ammo that they started really zeroing in, and eventually hit the guys. But in the History Channel special didn't it show a Barrett?

As for the whole 5mm chaingun, I think that ought to be a caliber change to 5.45x39mm. You could even call the assault carbine a S&W M&P15, because you can get that in 5.45x39.

I liked the segment it wasnt a 50 Barret