Fallout 3: GoTY installation

Javalin

I've just recently got myself a copy of FO3: GoTY edition - Although the first disk has installed fine, I've come to install the expansions, but I am finding that Windows Explorer or Autoplay are not doing a thing about it.

Also, I'd like to add that when I manually select the installation by going through the My Computer section, Windows Explorer just freezes up and does nothing.

Did anyone else have this issue and is there a workaround?

I've tried forcing an Auto-Play/Run as Administrator option, but again, this does nothing.

Heres the following steps I've taken.

1. Selecting the files manually through My Computer section

2. Exploring the CD and selecting the setup file

3. Right clicking the setup file and Run as Administrator

4. Clicking the Autoplay button.

Maybe it is just that catastrophe known as Windows Vista - The only reason I still use it is because I like it's design. Clean and Simple.

Going to copy the Setup files from the disk to see if I get any luck with that at all.

P.S. I've played the Bug-Tastic version on the Xbox 360, and found myself getting very annoyed by the amount of bugs and unable to work around/correct them via console commands.

Any assistance/suggestions will be greatly appreciated

Edited by Javalin

Managed to get disk 2 installed. However, now the game itself is refusing to run altogether. Very interesting. Was working fine before :(