Sweet nectar for Winter no Longer Falls off

Deleted54170User

:confused: Yes! I know that feeling on the mind of being Fat. It just makes me want to...

"Get up and Dance Now! :thumbsup:

:rolleyes: Can you see my blubber, can you see it wave, can you work with me to musically dispense with a natural stave, then when we have danced around I will feel like brand new, you and me can dance than too.

:rolleyes: I can imagine the pounds I had slipping away, moving like a mountain slowly shaking off globule's of sweet nectar that for the winter I had saved, as Spring approaches no beast's do come to pray, upon my slowed down lay, so as deer I am not so fortunate to have to run and rave.

Everybody dance now! :teehee:

Spring is around the corner, but still I have this moving sidewalk in my house, it gives me the feeling I am running from some fat cat, running like a mouse; chasing me in my dreams today are slow ghoul's seeking to partake; only of my sweet globules of fatty sugar's they do slake. No longer do I dream of being chased along the road, I dream a dream of gaming lands, none of cheerful girls or dinosaur's to give me fright, of alien's abducting me, nor do I see Tweety Birds nemesis, "I thought I saw a putty tat". >:(

I only run o_O from sweet little drops of FAT! :woot:

Time to start playing those indoor game's, the one's that cause us to wiggle, shake, prance, and around...Do the Twist! :laugh: "Let's twist again, like we did last Summer, :sweat: it's twisting time again, it's clear. :woot: Round, and, round, up and down we go again. :woot: It's time again as we see Winters nearly 6 weeks over, :sleep: then, we'll be thin and slim like were last Spring. :woot: SOOooo Let's, prance and dance like we did last year...

ooOOOh! YEaeah! Let's dance again, like we did last year. ;D

I was so depressed I looked online to find something to help me out of it. I wasn't having any luck finding anything to humor me. Then, I remembered a joke and laughed. After a good long bit of laughter I had to get up and go to the bathroom. I pondered this situation and noted that going to the bathroom in the morning had become infrequent. I sometime's made it all the way to midday before the lounge chair computer gaming life gave me a note that I had some internal concern. Combustion occurred, and I had no choice but to get out of my depressed move and go to the bathroom. Early in the movement's only happens normally when I eat a good breakfast and exercise a little in the morning and afternoon.

I noticed how my stomach's sweet (a. k. a. fat) pack moved when I laughed. I noticed how my shoulder's rose and fell while I was. This morning after several weeks of staying secluded because of Winter I tried to imitate that movement without having to find something to make me laugh. Now I wave my arm's, and I lift and drop, jiggling my abdominal muscle's and it make's me feel better so I nearly hop. When it gets so I get up and go, I am ready to go steady in the mood for a real lively prance. So I wave my arm's, while sitting in my chair, then I lift my abdomen while I get adjusted which make my innards fair.

Then I feel the rumble, something that used to scare, while it turns to gurgle's people would stop eating and stare. Terror in their eyes, they would know that the tart, was about to make it debue, as I let a loud...

Get moving, get your wave on, even if your stave ain't, and is flat. Move your belly around to help you get rid of and keep off that fat. Get out of your lounge chair, off of your couch, push up from your wheel chair even if it wont let you out. Chair Dance!

You can get the belly to do the jelly even in your bed soooooOOOOOOOO, Dance.

• 1 month later...