Spam Hell ... or is it?

Dark0ne

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marxist is right, this would not make us as queer as they are, this site is WAY too cool to ever be queer :D (I'll take my tip in bills Dark One, thanks)

Please note: it is hard to write tongue-in-cheek, and my post to take this to 1000000 pages was that, I am not serious, and I hope one of the mods will close this topic long before it digresses that far. Thanks for your sense of humor, those that have one :)

Points? Points? Those aren't even pen nibs. Points are sharp and focused, glistening spears of beauty that strike with deadly accuracy and pierce to the depths of the soul. Your so-called points are dull and lackluster, bluntly hitting on the same old calluses built up over years of ignorance and apathy.

Is a debate a discussion? Yes, in fact it is the highest form of discussion, the true form of exchanging ideas and points of view in a free-flowing environment of give-and-take, speak-and-hear. Not a I’m-right-so-there attitude, but intellectual interchanging of hypotheses and convictions. No winners and losers, no scores and time-keeping, just a fluent transposition of well-thought-out positions and beliefs. Of course this means simple answers like ‘yes’ and ‘no’ need to be expanded upon for a true debate to happen, the mind needs to be exposed to differing views and opinions, the subconscious mind allowed to weigh the merits of statements made, and feel the validity of said statements. So let’s open our minds, validate our positions, express our views:

Is this Gaia site queer = gay, queer = odd, queer = green; and thus anyone who likes it is gay, odd, or green.

Vaanic~One has stated that he is not gay, but likes this site. Now I see distinct homophobic tendencies in his writing, and since that site is gay (no matter what queer may also mean) this means he must still be in the closet. That’s one point for me ;D (See how sharp and to the point that was? Works every time 8) )

Vaanic~One has stated that he is not gay, but likes this site. Now I see distinct homophobic tendencies in his writing, and since that site is gay (no matter what queer may also mean) this means he must still be in the closet. That’s one point for me ;D (See how sharp and to the point that was? Works every time 8) )

Correction, the aforementioned person, namely Vaanic~One, Mosly Absent Staff Member of TESSource, Forum Member of the Official TES forums, the TIL storyboard, Chorrol.com forums (among others), Player of EVE Online, TES3 Morrowind, and TES4 Oblivion, College student, Rugby Player, Photographer, intellectual psychopath, etc etc etc, did in fact not state he liked those forums.

I stated that I like the Final Fantasy series of games, and am therefore, by decree of His Imperial Majesty, Lord of all Gamingsource and associated sites, things, people, animals, planets, solar systems, galaxies, universes, and dogs, Dark0ne: hereby a complete and utter queer. A statement that I refute!

As for liking those gaia forum whowhatsits...I'd rather shag a dead horse.