Altmer armor

HobSocksSexyMode

Does it bother anyone else that no one has made armor for elves that doesn't make you look like one of those thalmor dicks? I like to roleplay as an Altmer fugitive of the Summerset Isles and huntd thr thalmor, but all elven armor or weapons make me look like i'm in the aldmeri. If someone could link me or make a mod that involves resistance against the Thalmor, complete with armor and weapons. (Just armor and weapons would look cool. I was thinking of something like this for the armor. Not related to the elven or glass armor in any way. http://i.imgur.com/8kWKl.jpg

Still elegant and fancy like the Altmer always were and will be, but very rebel looking roughness I want to bring to the fight. Also please make the male cloak and other things blue, add an armor sleeve(s). As for the weapons, try to make the weapon the female is holding, and i'll let you go open choice on the rest. Please title it "Elven Rebel Armor/Boots/Gauntlets/Helmet. also make the cloaks have a silver outside but a blue inside. And if you could, make the male armor a little less brutish and more elegant.

Title changed. Please do not use terms like "fag" in a negative manner like you did here.

Unless you were saying that not all altmer are cigarettes...

These armors already exist. The one on the right doesn't exist on the nexus though but can be found if you google Sam - Shape Atlas for men. Not called Elven Armor or anything like that but they exist and can be worn by elves. The site that has Sam - Shape Atlas for men will have that exact armor in a Silver version and dark version. They look fairly good in detail and I really like them. As for the armor from Berserk on the right. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11784/? Beserk Black Swordsmen Armor by Zenl which is also very nice looking and I'm pretty sure there are other Beserk armors if you look around on google as well! :D Hope this helps!

Edited by AstalSion