Custom Fonts

schmitty

Sorry if this has been asked before... i did a search, found nothing....

Anyway... I need a letter to be in a perticular language, i have the font sheet, put it into Data\fonts and edited the Oblivion-default.ini and added "SFontFile_6=Data\Fonts\Customfont01.fnt" under the [fonts] bit... But... when i look at the scroll in-game, it still comes up with normal letters.

What have i done wrong? Is adding new fonts even possible?

Sorry if this has been asked before... i did a search, found nothing....

Anyway... I need a letter to be in a perticular language, i have the font sheet, put it into Data\fonts and edited the Oblivion-default.ini and added "SFontFile_6=Data\Fonts\Customfont01.fnt" under the [fonts] bit... But... when i look at the scroll in-game, it still comes up with normal letters.

What have i done wrong? Is adding new fonts even possible?

You should never edit oblivion_default.ini -- it is a backup file for when your oblivion.ini needs to be restored. Hopefully you backed it up before you edited it. If so, restore the backup. Your oblivion.ini is in \Documents\My Games\Oblivion\ .

Bloody hell, that was close then... I had read somewhere before about it being in just the Program files\Bethesda\Oblivion... So i just jumped the gun and assumed it was the right one... Anyway... thanks for that, if i don't reply it probably means it worked :)