How big is your NV Folder?

Rage912

FO3 intalled: 22,8Gb, 19395 files - 2478 folders. Saves, copies of installed mods and mods downloaded but not installed: 22,5Gb

NV installed: 12,6Gb, 9884 files - 1529 folders. Saves etc. etc.: 5,34 Gb

@FO3: I can only run 139 mods without my game acting strange. So I have to keep a keen eye on the total. Don'tt know yet if that's the case for NV.

@NV: Got the game as recently as just before new year.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine would be around 23 GB, well.. last time i checked 3-4 days ago. Its kind of a lot but i have many weapon and armor mods installed, most of them from fo3

^^same here but i am not sure if it realy has to do with the number of mod or the space they need....my Fo3 folder was(ages ago) much bigger and the game had still*its moments* and was running smoth 12 hours even with one gig. Ram...other days i had to pretty often watch my lovely dektop after 1 hour of playing xD

• 5 weeks later...

FO:NV folder: 50.4 Gt, 42 786 files, 9240 folders (yes its freaking big but it has my two (2) backups for just in case and looooooots of rubbish :D

FO:3 folder: 67,6 Gt, 53 621 files, 12 354 folders (same as with NV folder :D)

Oblivion: 75,9 Gt, 67 344 files, 20 340 folders (a lot bigger as I have lots of mods and three (3) backups as I screw up with the Oblivion mods often :D )

CtDs happens to me quite often. Usually I play 2-5h (FO:3 and Oblivion. NV hasn't been CtDing unless something very bad happens) in row then CtD and then it CtDs after couple minutes (that is the moment when I decide to change game for a while :D)

All of games are installed in external hard drives (1TB x 2), yes the transfer rate is small if my second external is used as it is in connected to my comp through my adsl. While the other is USB connected and it works like a charm...

Edited by Jellona