How does i modded hard?

trollioslulzicus

Hello there, ive been lurking the site for months and downloading various mods, but i felt somewhat inspired to make myself my own mod, so having no computer skills and a brain the size of a undeveloped peanut i decided to download the TES construction set, but for some reason the render window there won't open, as in has completly disappeared.When i look at "View" tab all windows are enabled but the render window, i click to enable it but nothing happens!So tell me how the hell do i fix that?Because the only thing ive thought of so far is poking the monitor with a stick which didn't do much.Please be fast or else i will grow enraged and torture small animals

pic releated

> my face when contruction set isnt working

http://pzrservices.typepad.com/advertisingisgoodforyou/images/2007/05/15/geico_caveman.jpg

The render window never checks on or off at mine, it's just there. Delete your Contruction set .ini that's a (My) Documents\My Games\Oblivion and see if it resets. (Do so AFTER you've closed CS.)

the render window is the empty window if you've not selected a cell yet. Select a cell by double clicking to let it render/view something.

No no no its just gone, i mean it isn't checked in the view tab, ive tried re-installing but it doesn't do anything, i know its there but blank before i load a cell but now its just disappeared

Open up your \Documents\My Games\Oblivion\ConstructionSet.ini file and check for entries similar to this:

Render Window X=423

Render Window Y=76

Render Window W=862

Render Window H=691

If they are not there, either add them, or delete the ConstructionSet.ini and restart the CS.

trollioslulzicus, on 13 February 2011 - 07:31 AM, said:

No no no its just gone, i mean it isn't checked in the view tab, ive tried re-installing but it doesn't do anything, i know its there but blank before i load a cell but now its just disappeared

Open up your \Documents\My Games\Oblivion\ConstructionSet.ini file and check for entries similar to this:

Render Window X=423

Render Window Y=76

Render Window W=862

Render Window H=691

If they are not there, either add them, or delete the ConstructionSet.ini and restart the CS.

ALL HAIL HICKORY LORD OF MODS SAVIOR OF TES CONSTRUCTION SET!

trollioslulzicus, on 13 February 2011 - 07:31 AM, said:

Render Window X=423

Render Window Y=76

Render Window W=862

Render Window H=691

ALL HAIL HICKORY LORD OF MODS SAVIOR OF TES CONSTRUCTION SET!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/rotfl.gif

• 7 months later...