The Little things

Th0raxeIV

We all want Skyrim to be epic...but I'm more interested in the little things....I want that because its cold I want your breath to become steam when you bread...I there to be small animals (little birds and rabits)....this will not any real affect on gameplay is just for the imersion....wich I think is the most important thing in this game.

Remember S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?....yeah that game may had had a lot of bugs and well came out a little undone....it had excelent atmosphere and that alone saved it from being just another game

So I hope that the devs take in the big AND the small pictore

From the few shots that I have seen so far, the locations seem a lot more detailed than in Oblivion. They said they focused a lot more on this aspect of the game, so I guess we should aspect to see a lot more little details just like you said. They have a whole team now working on dungeons, while they only had one single guy for that in Oblivion.

I'd also like to see some nice changes regarding this. Mods have done most of this for Oblivion, wich in my opinion took a lot of time. If Bethesda does this better, Skyrim modders will focus more on making quest mods, intead of fixing or improving different aspects of the game. We shall see.

They were even drawing concept art for meat.

This game will probably more detailed than Oblivion and Morrowind together.

And yes, i love details too.

I would like to see cloth physics and hair physics.

That adds a lot of immersion, and looks nice too.

Edited by Iv000