Deep Sea Diving Suit

Cpt Cornelius

Has anyone made a diving suit for oblivion?

I found one for Nehrim but not one for standard oblivion. I'm pretty sure Mr. Siika will allow modders to use his dwarven diving helmet. Then just make a custom dwarven suit to go with it. (Without the skirt and looking slightly lighter than the full armour.)

If anyone could make something like this, or tell me where to find a deep sea diving suit, I will be most grateful :)

Thanks in advance

I don't think anyone's done a diving suit for Oblivion.

And there's no real incentive, since none of the seas are too deep, or populated with extraordinary marvels (most underwater mods just add some sunken ship or some type of fishes/sharks/weeds etc). Unless, there is a large-scale city-like version of some of the Underwater Abodes, a diving suit doesn't make much sense, since it would look clunky and be unwieldy out of water.

There are some unique helmets in the vanilla game, such as Fin Gleam (a glass helm) and Cave Diver's Helmet (a bear skull helm), which can be considered as diving helmets. You could find some vanilla or custom armor to go with them, or make your own (good way to try a hand at modding!).

Of course, you could make-believe and use one of the Halo armor bodysuits as a diving stuff, if you combine it with a Water Breathing accessory or spell. Nistor's Boots and Jewel of the Rumare amulet have Water Breathing effect. FYI, there is a mod underway to upgrade the Halo SPARTAN project.

Edited by vvk78