Quest addon suggestions

Manway

Basically just looking for mods that add more quests for me to do. The longer the better. Also I would prefer mods that come with voice overs but if the overall quality of the mod is top notch then I will not mind silent subtitles. Just want some suggestions since I have a lot of free time on my hands and I just finished another playthrew in Oblivion and did pretty much everything.

A little more information would definitely be helpful. Do you want quests for high-level/low-level characters? Exploration-oriented? Combat-oriented? Story-heavy, or action-heavy? Oriented towards combat/stealth/magic characters, or anyone? Do you want simple, Oblivion-style quests, or do you not want your hand held and be left to puzzle with only a few vague clues? There are a lot of very good mods out there, but more than likely only a small number will interest you personally.

thanks for the list I already downloaded a few of those on there but ill check out the rest, as for what im interested in any type that you listed sounds good I just want anything good quality, as long as its sorta oriented towards a "good guy" type of thing. Saw a few mods revolving around the Mythic Dawn and Necromancers which looked good but didnt interest me, I likes being teh Hero :P

I don't know if you would like these, none of them use voiced dialog, but the quests are mostly for good guys:

Tales From Elsweyr Anequina

Knights of the Nine Expansion

Vampire Hunting - Order of the Virtuous Blood

House of Healing at Weye

My favorite quest mod is a mod known as "Gates to Aesgaard." I, however, would not advise you to play it if you do not like scary and creepy gameplay, as GtA revolves around that kind of gameplay. Anyway, scare factors aside, it's a quest mod that, while unfortunately having no dialogue at all, offers a very deep and well-thought-out story (you'll actually have to read things to find out what's going on, kind of like Morrowind). That said, if you like good storylines, this mod is for you.

The mod had an all-around unique style of play that I haven't seen anywhere else in Oblivion; you actually had to use a torch to navigate the majority of the areas presented in the mod because it was so dark. This made the combat and exploration much more intense. Just don't use a Nighteye spell, as that completely ruins the whole point of the mod. ;)

Last but not least, the combat was also fairly good. It does seem like you get pitted against overwhelming odds quite frequently, however, so I would recommend that you beef up your character a little bit before beginning to play the mod. It starts out very easy, but becomes incredibly difficult later. Always be prepared for tough boss fights.

It's also a fairly long quest mod; it took me upwards of an hour and a half to finish it, and I rushed through it a little bit. :P Anyway, I would really recommend this mod. There are two parts to it as of now, and I believe the third and final part is under development and should be released sometime in the near future. I haven't yet played Part II, so I can't recommend it to you yet, but I'm sure it will be great just like the first.

Have fun!