Best Place you ooted?

Rage912

IIRC the souvenirs from the Novac store have a weight of zero, and there's thousands of them. Very little risk, and you can make a fortune very quickly. If you're looking for something even more profitable, grab some explosives and go Cazador hunting ($85 per kill!) or go into the BOS base, kill a guard and use his Gauss rifle to kill everybody (oh the delicious irony).

IIRC the souvenirs from the Novac store have a weight of zero, and there's thousands of them. Very little risk, and you can make a fortune very quickly. If you're looking for something even more profitable, grab some explosives and go Cazador hunting ($85 per kill!) or go into the BOS base, kill a guard and use his Gauss rifle to kill everybody (oh the delicious irony).

You realize you can not sell the rocket souvenirs.

• 3 weeks later...

The Van Graff's... I use a stealth field armor/suit or stealthboy and I pick everything off the shelves. Half of it I use and half of it I sell.

I also like killing raiders because they have energy rifles and those sell for good prices (Increased wasteland spawn compliant). Sell the weapons and ammo then return after they re-spawn and repeat.

Regular looting is boring, I prefer a fight or challenge.