any way to convert sims 3 mods over to FNV?

tyler91690

:ermm: Just an FYI...Make sure doing this would not be breaking any copyright rules or laws. If so, I'd remove this pronto!

Generally you can't move or port official content from one game to another, even games from the same company.

The admin will weigh in, but if you're violating the TOS in any way, you may get banned with the quickness!

Yeah, how to put this without sounding like potential negatives are being condoned, since the answer could be construed as giving blueprints to unsanctioned activity... Perhaps the best way to ask this would be "I purchased the Sims and Fallout New Vegas, does anyone know if I might be able to use these within my game for my own personal use?" and yes, that's only if the EULA of the Sims 3 does not expressly prohibit such an action.

Then again, we have legitimate mods here that tell people "Download mod X from FO3Nexus, and install it, then run my mod Y on top of it". or "Copy and rename the BSA's from your Fallout 3 DLC's to X, Y, and Z, and run my mod". Substitute the Sims 3 instead of Fallout 3 in any of those situations and it may suddenly be a different kettle of fish. Not my call to make though, and it IS an easy way to be told to walk the plank so you'd probably be best off asking a staff member if it's an allowable question first (If the answer is "no" direct them here and ask for this thread to be removed. Admit you know better now and apologize). I know it's an added hoop to jump through, but it's the best way to cover your own rear end and allow the Nexus to cover theirs too.