Bloodskal effect for battle axes?

CyranGE

Last time i checked, Bloodskaal effect is based on a quest and script not just a simple enchantment. So my guess to get it to work is to actually changing the Bloodskaal blade model/1stpersonmodel itself wothout touching it quest/script.

Last time i checked, Bloodskaal effect is based on a quest and script not just a simple enchantment. So my guess to get it to work is to actually changing the Bloodskaal blade model/1stpersonmodel itself wothout touching it quest/script.

So...the CK does something really interesting when I try this. I can change the world model and first person model, but if I change the animation set, it automatically removes the enchantment. It seems like this might only work on greatswords this way. The mod that makes it possible on all weapons is really starting to make me mad...I know it can be done, but I don't know how. IDK. I'll see if it even works with the changed model (with greatsword animations), and decide what to do once I see if it works.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodskal_Blade#Trivia

• When acquiring the blade via console commands, it will not send out the energy blast.

So just change the Model, 1stpersonmodel, the Animation Type to TwohandAxe and give it a go. Do not duplicate the blade as it will create a new ID for that duplication and the quest utilize the original blade ID. There's no way to know if it work or not if your not on that quest. Its a gambling, just make sure the model work in-game first and when you're in that quest, the blade should change into a Daedric Battleaxe. Also you have to make sure there's no other mods nor Reproccer patch that alter bloodskal blade. Safest option is to put at the bottom of your load order

Edited by Kmikaz3

Okay...I'm going to take a character to Solstheim, turn god mode on so I don't get killed, since I'm level one, and see if the blade works without modifications. If it does, I'll change the original blade to a battleaxe, then load a save before picking it up and see if it still works. Shouldn't take more than a half-hour.

EDIT: going to take a bit longer than expected. All of my characters past Helgen have serious save bloat from testing mods.

Edited by megageeklizzy