Kvatch Rebuilt: Underground BETA

Zaldir

Kvatch Rebuilt: Underground

Final BETA

The Expansion for Kvatch Rebuilt has been a long and tedious project. It has undergone Cancellations, Team-Changes & Slow-Downs! It all started with Ionis, the Team leader of Kvatch Rebuilt, started working on the Expansion alone - he then went to the university, left with very little time for modding, so he handed the project to me. Since then it has been going slow, as I don't have that much time on my hands either. But we made it, after 2 1/2 years!

The Team behind Kvatch Rebuilt Underground is:

Ionis: Team Leader & Level Designer

Zaldir: Script, Level Design & Quest Design

Warbirddeath: Level Designer

Arthmoor: Bug Fixing

The Expansion lets the player explore the undergrounds beneath Kvatch, and discover the mysterious of many a ruin! This is no Hack-n-Slash dungeon Crawl, but contains a few interesting puzzles! A great reward awaits the ones who dare set foot into the caverns beneath Kvatch!

Download

Requires Shivering Isles!

Well, you're likely to get beaten to it if you don't post something there soon! :D You'd be surprised how often someone spots something somewhere and creates a post on the forums.

I wonder if I'm psychic or something though... Just the other day I discovered that Oblivion XP didn't have built in support for Kvatch Rebuilt, so I've added a patch for the new version. That was a surprise, considering how long KR has been out. I've taken over development of Oblivion XP...

• 2 months later...

Thanks to Arthmoor for correcting the errors in the BETA that made it unplayable.

BETA 5 has now been released, which fixes the errors that made it unplayable. :)

• 3 months later...