MOD TESTERS WANTED

Hey there fellow Skyrim lovers!

I have created lots of mods so far, but I have published few of them. I wouldn't want to publish them untested. I don't have quite much time to test them all myself - I'm going to the Uni this year - so I'm asking for your help.

Do you like playing Skyrim? Are you an observant, trustworthy person, who communicates well? If yes, you might be able to help a fellow gamer enrich the Skyrim experience. You will not be paid for this, but I will gladly credit you for your effort to test my mods.

If you like playing Skyrim, are observant, trustworthy, communicative and are willing to help, send me a pm. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Greetings,

jodidovahkiin

Well.. I don't think I'm trustworthy. my other 3 personality's however are I can assure you.

Might help to give kind of a brief timeframe etc thought on how long it would take to test or what kind of mod it is. I could probably test something light or fast but if I posted this up and then dropped DW on people and was like "Oh yea forgot to mention itl take at least 17 hours to test everything *poof* where'd all my testers go!

Don't have to get super specific but a generalization would be cool :)

What's the mod?

Also. Someone doesn't really need to be trustworthy, do they? Just saying.

By "trustworthy" I meant someone who can get things done.

There are several mods I need tested. Mostly NPC mods and item mods.

What's the mod?

Also. Someone doesn't really need to be trustworthy, do they? Just saying.

By "trustworthy" I meant someone who can get things done..

Ah, that's sensible then.