Mods for a hot female face and body

BACTrooper

Its pretty much in the title If you have some good mods you could recommend that makes my female character hot by improving the face, body, clothing(it can have nudity), and even animations. Sorry if this common question but I really appreciate the help :) Edited by BACTrooper

The most accurate female body replacer is generally thought to be Roberts female body. Exnem's female body is also popular, and has given rise to the "Eye candy" variants such as HGEC for those who like to be able to give their females oversized silicone breasts and big butts.

There are various texture replacers around for each of the body types - they give higher resolution or better looking or just plain different skin shading.

As for faces, for NPCs look for TNR, and for your own character look for either Beautiful People or Race rebalancing Project, both of which seems to make it easier to get a prettier end result. Nothing much helps an Argonian, though ...

I don't know whether or not you'll ever get a real answer to this question, and for a couple of reasons, but the most important is that "hot" is so subjective that there IS no definitive answer. A "hot" female body, to me, is one with an average build and average breasts. "Hot" for someone else would be a female body with grossly over-sized breasts and an exaggerated hour-glass form. You can get both, and everything in-between, in Oblivion.

It's pretty much up to you with regard to the face. Do the best you can when you create your character. There are ways of importing faces, but it's not for the faint of heart. Someone else might be able to help you out with that, but I've never tried it, myself.

I'll point you to the Advanced search page in the downloads section of this site. Click the pop-down menu under "Category", select the category you want and browse. That's about all the advice anyone can really give you.

There are a number of body replacement mods available. The most popular, undoubtedly due to the ability to force female characters into the buxom state (which is what a lot of guys define as "hot"), is HGEC or Exnem's body mods (the latter is based off the former). My guess, based upon your initial post, is that this would be more to your liking, rather than the Robert's female body replacer, which gives a much more "natural" appearance and is starting to gain support in the modding community.

Clothing is so much a matter of personal taste that it's simply not possible to point you to "hot". What a lot of guys think is "hot" in female clothing I think looks ludicrous because "hot", to me, involves hiding the body in ways that makes you imagine what's under the clothes, and not just revealing everything but the naughty bits. Again, browse. Clothing mods tend to have pictures you can look at, so you can easily compare them. There are more "erotic" outfits for the HGEC/Exnem body than for any other mod, so that might be something to consider in your choice of body replacers, and by "hot" I'm pretty certain you were meaning "erotic".

With regard to animations, I've never installed any custom animations, so I can't really help you, there. There is one called "Sexy Walk", which has been on the Internet for what seems like forever (originally ripped out of a commercial animation package) and has been ported into probably every single game where you can install custom animations. Personally, I think it looks stupid and girls don't really walk like that, but a lot of guys think it's "hot". It's more of a parody of the way girls walk than how we actually do. The author of the Oblivion mod has yanked it from this site and replaced it with a broader package called "Sensual Walks". Search for it and you'll find it. While I don't use it, it partially addresses my issues with the "Sexy Walk" by offering various optional animations, some of which are much more "natural" appearing than the original one.

Ferryt - you mean REAL girls don't walk like in the "sexy walks"? I'm shocked! :D (The first time I saw the package installed and saw a female guard in full mail walking like that I nearly died laughing! They look even stupider without high heels, which might at least explain some of the silly movement!)

BACTrooper - Basically, Sexy walks = stereotypical exaggerated hooker man-enticing walks. The Sensual walks mod has some more natural ones, but the defaults are still set up to "hookerworld". Add Colourwheel's clothing mods and it looks like Soho, London on a Saturday night

Edited by MarkInMKUK

The first time I saw the package installed and saw a female guard in full mail walking like that I nearly died laughing!

It's even funnier when you don't have female guards and the male guards are walking that way. :teehee: Anyway, I know one can get around that with a specialized .esp file to make only the player do it, but for me it's just easier to locate and delete the silly sexy walk animation.

Oh, I kinda like the animations now I toned them down a bit. Besides which, if you were as deformed from the female norm as a DMRA body, who's to say you WOULDN'T walk like that just in order to shift those oversized chesticles?