Uninstalling Modular Beautiful People 2ch edition

lonewolfkai

I do not have Modular Beautiful People 2ch edition yet, but am considering it for a particular save file. However, I've heard that uninstalling MBP 2ch can be problematic, as in not really being able to. Something about some of the changes being permanent.

Does anyone know about this specifically?

I don't know about it specifically but if it is a "race" mod, your savegame will become dependent on any custom race you select. And if you uninstall that race mod, your savegame will not be able to load...this is par for any custom race mod.

There are ways to get around it by using utilities to "lift" your character's face from one savegame to another. You could also use the console command to bring up the "showrace" menu to pick a standard race that does not depend on the mod...however, your stats will become messed up.

LHammonds

I don't know about it specifically but if it is a "race" mod, your savegame will become dependent on any custom race you select. And if you uninstall that race mod, your savegame will not be able to load...this is par for any custom race mod.

There are ways to get around it by using utilities to "lift" your character's face from one savegame to another. You could also use the console command to bring up the "showrace" menu to pick a standard race that does not depend on the mod...however, your stats will become messed up.

LHammonds

Sort of like what's in Wyre Bash?

Yes...that and Oblivion Face Exchange Lite.

I uploaded a face collection called "Oblivion Face Totality Pack" which has savegame templates for various races and faces for "lifting" and placing onto the savegame templates or your own.

LHammonds