[req] Unequiped items shown on character.

arcane20

Ok I definitly think this is possible but my scripting skills aren't my strong point. What i'm looking for/ requesting is a mod that shows items in your inventory on your body. EG. say I have a bow in my inventory and a sword on my side, the mod would show the last bow I equipped on my back while I have the sword. I never thought this was possible before but after seeing Shield on back "http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20572" and noticing the new meshes don't take up any space in the tes, I definitely think it's possible for a similar script/plugin to show the last items you equiped. eg: bow, side weapon, back weapon, shield and quiver can all be shown together.

tl;dr I'm sick of pulling shields and bows out of my anus/ thin air/ pockets etc I would like someone to make a mod that shows them on the character.

ps: if this has already been done (though I searched quite a bit) please just let me know.

^_^ thanks

I haven't seen any sign of a mod that addresses the bow/staff/sword/shield hiding issue, I agree, it puts just a tiny ripple in the realism when you magically (or analy) produce weapons that weren't there before (I'm actually a little bothered by the face that you can hide tables and planks the length of two men on your person in certain mods, but we'll table that issue for now). I'll probably be keeping an eye open for this myself. Maybe in the process of making this mod maybe someone will correct the weird effect where weapopns seem to be floating off the hip or several inches away from the players back.

Try Inventory is a backpack. It puts your inventory in a droppable backpack that you can drop and run if needed too.

Sadly it's a generic backpack - but it does at least give you feeling you're carrying the loot not just sticking it in a bottomless pocket

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Try Inventory is a backpack. It puts your inventory in a droppable backpack that you can drop and run if needed too.

Sadly it's a generic backpack - but it does at least give you feeling you're carrying the loot not just sticking it in a bottomless pocket

Thanks ^_^

I'd still love to see someone make the mod I mentioned but this is much better than anal storage.

• 4 months later...