Better Cities Mod Problem

aaroncox

Don't take any notice of the conflict detector in OBMM when it come to compatibility patches -- the whole point of a patch is that it's there to overwrite conflicts. Install the compatibiity patch compilation, as it detects which mods need patching.

alright, and i can just install it on obmm right? by uploading it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i wanted to download Quarl's Texture 3 pack last night, and i downloaded it and was uploading it in OBMM until i got this error message 3 hours later.

(An error occurred while creating the ommd file. Specified argument was out of the range of the valid values. Parameter Name: Size)

i guess this just means that the file is too big, but how can this be? lol

alright, and i can just install it on obmm right? by uploading it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i wanted to download Quarl's Texture 3 pack last night, and i downloaded it and was uploading it in OBMM until i got this error message 3 hours later.

(An error occurred while creating the ommd file. Specified argument was out of the range of the valid values. Parameter Name: Size)

i guess this just means that the file is too big, but how can this be? lol

Quarl's Texture Pack 3 comes in an already made OMOD, same with the compatibility compilation. Just place the OMODs into your \Oblivion\obmm\mods\ folder, then start OBMM.