Nvse

garettteran

Okay Heres the problem: I Hane Fomm and I use a Steam Version of Fallout New Vegas I have downloaded Nvse but ithe mod i use Book of Earache but it says need more work i Have only the mods to run the book of earache it does say Launch NVSE on FOMM it works it runs but it says need mo work every two seconds so im at a loss tried evrything can someone please help!!! :thumbsup: Ben Like @ days Is There no one who can halp???? :wallbash: Edited by garettteran

• 1 month later...

Okay Heres the problem: I Hane Fomm and I use a Steam Version of Fallout New Vegas I have downloaded Nvse but ithe mod i use Book of Earache but it says need more work i Have only the mods to run the book of earache it does say Launch NVSE on FOMM it works it runs but it says need mo work every two seconds so im at a loss tried evrything can someone please help!!! :thumbsup: Ben Like @ days Is There no one who can halp???? :wallbash:

Im also getting the message and I have all the mods required to run it... wth?

I don't understand your message, sorry.

If you ever want an answer from anyone it might help using some punctuation marks and explain your problem in complete sentences

Ok. If I'm understanding you first two fellows correctly, you both say you have everthing required to run the Earache; then it may be as simple as a problem with your LOAD ORDERs. The order in which your mods are being loaded. Check those first.

FOMM and FNVedit are your friends. Call them to help you move. :)