That mysterious growling sound !

kruftwark

Download fraps and record us a sample of the sound in particular.

Personally I would like to get rid of the character's throat clearing sound. I hate when I'm sneaking behind some super mutant and my character clears their throat loudly. I'm like, wtf shut up!!!

I have fraps, but I can only record clips of 30 secs, during which the mysterious growl of course wouldn't appear, and even then I'd have to find a place to upload it, and that means effort.

But I'm curious about that throat clearing sound, I've never heard it. Or is it the same mysterious sound ?!

there are wild dogs that will stand at distance and just growl, you almost have to walk straight up to them to trigger attack so its likely one of them behind a bush or rock and you just dont notice them.

they are light grey (sorta looks like a small cayote) and they blend in to surroundings very well and just sway back and forth without moving around much most of the time

I was just talkin' with No Bark; and he says you've definitely got a Chupacabra on your trail, or worse..............a love sick Chupacabra :wub: !!! They are invisible after all.....................for a few caps; I'd be glad to watch your back :ninja: while you're wandering about. If he/she gets to the point where he/she's not satisfied with just making noise, and tries to shoot a move on you..................he/she's toast! Die! Chupacabra scum!!!! :whistling:

Is it possible......that the sound you are hearing is the soundtrack mood music?

There is a growling/grumbling of *Hacksaw blade vs. Bass string* kinda thing in there. ...guuuuuurm, guuuuurma. guuuuurm, guuuuuuurmmma.

In reference to a metallic sound some of you mentioned, yeah I have heard that fairly often. I usually notice it at or near the end of a fight, but I could never place it. But its not like a growl so maybe its something entirely different. p.s. lol@flankerfdr Edited by drakeelvin