Recording the game.

Kargan3033

I am guessing you are talking about the YouTube videos or twitch.tv videos.. Both can be done with obs (open broadcaster software) and there's a lot of guides on YouTube and on google search

I am guessing you are talking about the YouTube videos or twitch.tv videos.. Both can be done with obs (open broadcaster software) and there's a lot of guides on YouTube and on google search

I was thinking that but I was also thinking of making the recordings for a story I'm planing.

Well the first step is getting your recording software setup as that can take some tinkering to get it just how you like it..

My normal steps for making anything

Figure out what i want to make (Guide, gameplay, showcase)

Make a todo list where i map out my ideas

If gameplay, what mods do i want to include in my gameplay

Start recording ALOT of footage of what the video should include

Start editing the video, cutting out bad footage / editing unwanted noise from video

find royaltyfree music for background / intro / outtro (usually im using this site http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/)

Here is a video i made using that formula.. took ALOT of retakes before i was happy with it, but quite happy with the end result :)

be prepared to spend ALOT of time on your first edits / cuts

I am guessing its quite normal for everyone to have thier own way of doing things, but i think this way is good, as its easy to keep track on things.

Software im using

OBS (Video recording)

Vegas Pro 13.0

Audacity (Free Sound editing software )