My computer won't be able to handle this.

DrunkenGamer

I guess I'm kinda in the same position but thank god I've got relatives who haven't gotten me Christmas and Birthday presents for several years now xD

They owe me favors :laugh:

So this is what I was planning to get for Skyrim's release, I've checked and it SHOULD be able to run it somewhat.

Asus G73-A1

http://www.amazon.com/Republic-Gamers-G73JH-A1-17-Inch-Gaming/dp/B0039825JE

Any objections or other recommendations?

I'd actually get a decent PC for that price but I'm a mobile gamer and I travel a bit so yeah...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did you link to the older model that costs more?

Sorry I meant this model: http://www.xoticpc.com/asus-g73jwrog-p-2938.html

The ROG model has a Nvidia GPU model (Yes, I'm a Nvidia fanboy) and it also has the Bluray function although I doubt I'll use it at all. I'll also most likely get it customized by ordering from XoticPC. The main reason for getting the G73 model though is because it can keep the system cool. Laptops, if not cooled properly, get their GPUs and other hardware inside melted. I'm also considering whether to get SSDs from Xotic because laptop hard drives tend to spin out within a year for me :/

Edited by marksman_sniper

God I wish I had a computer capable of running something as graphic intensive as this game will be. I've been thinking about building a new computer, but since I still am a minor and live with my parents who control my financial assets, I've been unable to do so.

I'm going to live in agony while this game comes out.

Anyone else in the same hole I'm in? Crap computer, no money, wanting the game?

Whoever write this, is was not by my hand, Best Wishes, Zapata935 Edited by Zapata935