Getting BBB to Work for Partners

socalkdl

Ok, maybe someone out there has a simple explaination for my problem. I use the DMRA body MOD with BBB installed. I have all the stock armors and clothing converted to skimpy BB versions. I also use Colourwheels clothing line as well. I have the Maximum Compatiblity Skelton also. The BBB animation works wonderfully for my character, but not for any of my partners, even when they equip my clothes. I also realize it should only work when weopons are unequipped. My question is...is there a way to get BBB (Better Bouncing Boobs) to work for the companions/partners as well?

Thanks

socalkdl

A question ... do non-partner NPCs have BBB. I use CM Partners and any that I give BBBed armor/clothing have the bounce. I also use a selection from Pyramidhead123's BBB H-cup Stock to replace some of the vanilla clothing so any NPC that wears that particular clothing bounces. An excellent mod for BBB while fighting is fore's NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer and it also works well as a tester to make sure your BBB installation is working.

Edit: Another question comes to mind ... Are you using a custom race for your player character that isn't shared with your partners (i.e. you play a Choclate Elf while they are all vanilla races)? In that case you would have the BBBed skeleton installed for your custom race but not for the vanilla races.

Edited by Striker879

A question ... do non-partner NPCs have BBB. I use CM Partners and any that I give BBBed armor/clothing have the bounce. I also use a selection from Pyramidhead123's BBB H-cup Stock to replace some of the vanilla clothing so any NPC that wears that particular clothing bounces. An excellent mod for BBB while fighting is fore's NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer and it also works well as a tester to make sure your BBB installation is working.

Edit: Another question comes to mind ... Are you using a custom race for your player character that isn't shared with your partners (i.e. you play a Choclate Elf while they are all vanilla races)? In that case you would have the BBBed skeleton installed for your custom race but not for the vanilla races.

I don't know what the issue is. I reinstalled the game yesterday and carefully reloaded HGEC_Body_v1dot21-15802, HGEC_BBB_Body_Partz-28235, BBB-HGEC_Hcup_VerA-33441, Maximum compatibility skelton, YAARM Armors with BBB, HGEC_sexy_armor_replacer_1_20-24194, BBB_for_More_Revealing_Armors-34164, BBB_Sexy_Mithril_H-Cup-35179, BBB_Sexy_Dark_Brotherhood_H-Cup-35162 and CM Partners. The armors bounce on me but not on anyone else. I also noted there's no bouncing when npcs and partners are topless. So the issue is definitely with their skeltons and not the player character. My race is DesuChans Dolls, the others are vanilla.

Thanks

Having never used anything but the vanilla races myself I have another question then. When you install the Max compatibility skeleton do you install it into your Oblivion/Data/characters/_male directory or one that's specific to your custom race? If it's one that's specific to your custom race, then copy it into your _male directory as well (make a back-up of the currently installed skeleton.nif in the _male directory first ... I have a MyBackups directory I created to keep my back-ups in). If your vanilla races haven't been modified at all before it could be you won't find a skeleton.nif in the _male directory (Oblivion would be using it's resources from the Oblivion.bsa archive) so you can just copy the file from the custom race.

Having never used anything but the vanilla races myself I have another question then. When you install the Max compatibility skeleton do you install it into your Oblivion/Data/characters/_male directory or one that's specific to your custom race? If it's one that's specific to your custom race, then copy it into your _male directory as well (make a back-up of the currently installed skeleton.nif in the _male directory first ... I have a MyBackups directory I created to keep my back-ups in). If your vanilla races haven't been modified at all before it could be you won't find a skeleton.nif in the _male directory (Oblivion would be using it's resources from the Oblivion.bsa archive) so you can just copy the file from the custom race.

Striker thanks much for getting me headed in the right direction. I carefully checked the maximum compatibility skelton's file path and reinstalled it along with your suggestion for "NoMaaM_BBB_Animation_Replacer_V1_4-35551" and viola, everyone jiggles now! By the way, the Max Compatilblity skelton install 2 skeltons. One in the 1st person folder and one under the male folder. Works great! Thanks again.

Socalkdl