How did YOU react to the teaser?

kalikka

I remember something about getting nipple erection and screaming "yaaaaaaargh new Elder Scrolls game" at the top of my lungs, then things went sort of hazy as I turned the volume up to 11 and clicked Replay about a billion times.

• 1 month later...

Oh dears... I do remember. I first heard the great revelation when I was over a mate's house, none of us particullarly sober if memory serves. And I also remember his laptop doing a dramatic Arch of the Covenant-type tremble before unleashing the howling call upon us, jaw-slacked and glaring, against the wall. Grown men can produce quite fearful fangirl-squees if the conditions are met, I have since learnt. My comrade remained mindblown and dazed, jaw hanging free, for a long moment, while I proceeded giggled like an excited child, biting his curtain.

I think the trailer did a very good job, in short. Furthermore, their choice of not revealing anything substancial other than the main theme might have been more clever than it might seem. Like building up an anticipating appetite for an awaiting, delicious bouillabaisse by carefully sampling one teaspoon.

That song will stand by my side for the rest of the month, by the way. It's more or less exactly how I feel about Skyrim at the moment, with the possible exception that I can't imagine myself whole-heartedly abandoning Azeroth or The Capital Wasteland for the Great North, unless the silly human need for sleep asks otherwise. But as a Geat and a survivor of an unusually merciless winter, I'm not really that enthusiastic about travelling north into the snow and ice again. :unsure:

• 1 month later...