Vilja not appearing

Benaski

Okay so I downloaded the Vilja companion mod v.3 put the files bsa and esp into my data folder. I launch Oblivion through OBMM and go to the inn ship, but she isn't there! I turned off all my mods except oblivion.esm and 1em_vilja.esp. Still nothing. Last year I had oblivion with the Vilja mod working correctly, but I reformated my hard drive and all of my stuff was gone. Recently I installed oblivion along with some of my mods then I installed Vilja and the mod doesn't work. Someone please help me. I will add a link to a screenie with the mods I have installed along with a check of new conflict detector.

Link: My mods and conflict detector check

Have you tried asking for assistance on the Companion Vilja page. Emma and cdcooley are quite active answering questions related to their mod there and will have a better idea of the right questions to ask you regarding installation issues.

Okay so I downloaded the Vilja companion mod v.3 put the files bsa and esp into my data folder. I launch Oblivion through OBMM and go to the inn ship, but she isn't there! I turned off all my mods except oblivion.esm and 1em_vilja.esp. Still nothing. Last year I had oblivion with the Vilja mod working correctly, but I reformated my hard drive and all of my stuff was gone. Recently I installed oblivion along with some of my mods then I installed Vilja and the mod doesn't work. Someone please help me. I will add a link to a screenie with the mods I have installed along with a check of new conflict detector.

Link: My mods and conflict detector check

Hi

As you say you have reiinstalled Oblivion, I think I know the reason for your problem. Vilja is made with the latest version of Oblivion. If you have forgotten to patch your Oblivion to latest version after the reinstalling, mods made with the latest Oblivion will not work for you. So, head over here: http://www.elderscrolls.com/ and get the latests patch. Check that you get the correct one - it's different depending on whether you live in the states or in Europe.

Hope this helps :)