Why am I a Modder

TheDarkReaper

One of my Freinds i've known for a long time has passed away... He's the reason i am a TES Modder and a Fallout Modder.

Ive told one person today on X-Fire and ive posted this on Facebook and another Forum site.

He started by helping me understand the idea of making something for fun... in time i learnt a great deal from him, He lent me his copy of The Elder Scrolls Morrowind. From then on i have got the add-ons for it, then onto Oblivion, My first mod was for Oblivion but had startd on Morrowind... Slowly we both learnt how to better ourselfs we both got Oblivion and we helpt one another make and test our mods. we both made a smell mod just to get used to the CS. unfortunatelyonly myself was able to upload my mods, we talked about making one mod together.

It was to be Called 'The Keep' but nothing happened later i did start that mod myself, when it was on V1.4 i had a Virus witch deleted mosrt of my files. i had to start it over again. with the new start 'The Keep' was renamed. I was trying to get him into Fallout but he didnt have the game, i even offerd to get him a copy. Silent Frontline started two years in this month. I was hoping that he would join but he fell ill a few months ago.

Sunday... 20/02/2011 i had word...

You will be missed and i hope that your Family is well... Your Sister of 20 Loves you very much!!

R.I.P. Steven Jackson

It is very sad for me to see another modder. Modders are like a community. Most of us learned from others, and we always try and share our own knowledge with others. It is sad to see another one of us go. Rest in peace Mr Jackson. Rest in peace. :(