Fallout3.exe - Application error

MalachiDelacot

• 6 months later...

Fallout 3 Game of the year Edition:

So i did some research online and looked throught the manuals and all that.This concerns people that have Windows 7 and Fallout 3 Game OF the Year Edition.This is for a clean install on the game ,if the game does not work on your system right out the box its most likely due to not haveing ur Operating System up to date..It didnt work on my OS :Windows 7 because the games is only compatible with Windows 7 service pack 2.Im currently updating my OS and i'll let you know if this solves the problem of the game crashing.

• 6 years later...

I had the same exact problem that you have, only though I had an ENB installed which comes with a DLL. it was working fine at first then the game started glitching, I had no idea WTF was going on. So I deleted the game, Then this happened. I re-installed FO3 then I went ahead and started Modding the game. once I put an ENB in With! the DLL it comes with it started giving me the same problem you have. I have heard that the reason because of this, is because of there being too much data, which is what it is. It makes the games DLL broken/corrupted.

• 7 months later...