Fallout New Vegas ft. The Capital Wasteland

yoba333

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The moderators of the newvegasnexus forum, do not allow any mention of the forum where the mod is being developed. These two forums have different opinions on whether copyrighted files should be stored on their sites. Instead, please read the comments on the youtube page and deduce the url of the other forum from that. Sorry for being cryptic.

Wait so then what exactly was permission granted for? Discussion on the topic? Or the go head with the conversion? hosting of the file on the nexus? All of the above? Edited by ecksile

The moderators here cannot control whether modders on another forum go ahead with the conversion, or whether it is discussed on the other forum. Here is what I assume from the OP. Once the mod is released on the other forum, then the moderators on newvegasnexus will review the mod to double-check its copyright status and then host it here as well. Newvegasnexus has an excellent bandwidth available for large downloads, while the other forum has strict rules which have the effect of limiting download bandwidth.

Latest update from the forum we cannot name:

Okay, guys, <xxx> found a fix for the problem with the cells, however, there are still some issues that need to be fixed. I'm going to talk to <xxx> once he gets back, at the end of the week, and after that we should have an estimated release date.

This mod will be posted on the nexus (So, all you non-approved members needn't worry), it is called "Manifest Destiny"

Oh for the love of God, please upload it somewhere else. Rapidshare, Mediafire, anywhere but there. That place has the most absurd downloading policy I've ever seen.

It's not a mod database with a forum, it's a forum with a mod database. Deal with it.

I keep writing a response and not sending it... I've done it about five times since this thread opened. The mod in question was not removed because of the mod itself. It was removed because a certain topic of conversation happened in its endorsement thread and that topic is not allowed here. Discussion of that topic lead to the author being banned and the mod being closed. I could be mistaken, it's not like there was a newspaper article written about it or anything, but that's what I put together.

The actual mod does not have any Fallout 3 assets. The mod contains the travel system, both train stations, and bugfixes. There are instructions on how to make Fallout 3 work from within New Vegas.

Wait so then what exactly was permission granted for? Discussion on the topic? Or the go head with the conversion? hosting of the file on the nexus? All of the above?

All of the above.

jw, all mods you may have instlled for FONV transfer over to FO3? Are animations etc (vanilla) preserved?

Aside from a few glitches, yes.

Oh for the love of God, please upload it somewhere else. Rapidshare, Mediafire, anywhere but there. That place has the most absurd downloading policy I've ever seen.

It will be uploaded here. I do not care for those other sites that shall not be named, and other team members are working on those sites. My allegiance lies with the Nexus! :thumbsup: