OBSE error, please help?

cl0ck_work

I know there are already post like this but none of them helped. I installed OBSE exactly how the read me told me but when got to play i get an error that says:

You have an unknown version of Oblivion. Please check http://obse.silverlock.org to make sure you're using the latest version of obse, then send an email to the contact addresses listed in obse_readme.txt if this version is not supported in the latest release. (CRC = B2BED914)

I have the latest version of OBSE and the latest Oblivion patch. I don't know what wrong.

If you had a cracked version you should know. OBSE is telling you that the version of oblivion.exe is not valid, ie. it has been changed in some way.

OBSE does not work with the D2D downloadable version of Oblivion, many no CD cracks, The Impulse downloadable version or Many pirated versions.

It does work with the Steam downloadable version and any CD version that has been patched to the latest version.

What version of Oblivion do you have (V number from the start screen) and what is it's source? (Where did you get it from?) And its language version. (US English, UK English, French etc.)

What version of OBSE do you have?

Its in US english and I got it from Game Stop and its a cd not a d2d, the version of my game is 1.2.0416 and the version of OBSE I have is v0019b

Did you previously have Oblivion installed on this computer in a different location?

Its in US english and I got it from Game Stop and its a cd not a d2d, the version of my game is 1.2.0416 and the version of OBSE I have is v0019b

Did you previously have Oblivion installed on this computer in a different location?

not that i know of