Official Plug-ins - Legal Sources

MarkInMKUK

Reference details http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Plug-ins

Details of the official plugins, and where to get them legally. NOT free, unless otherwise stated (currently no free options).

ALL available at Bethesda Online store

ALL available through Steam.

All apart from Fighter's Stronghold available in the Knights of the Nine expansion CD at Amazon and other legitimate retail and auction sources. You can post in search parameters, as long as it's not parameters for one particular seller. But not direct links. ;)

Topic posted in the hope it'll stop the stream of requests.

Edited to take out the direct site links. It could be taken as promotionalizing that particular sale or item which would be spamming. -DarkeWolf

Edited by MarkInMKUK

DLCs may only be good with console system, but on PC with good modding community, they essentially useless. I have all DLCs for years and only bother to use them one time when I first bought it, not worth even using with abundance amount of available mods.

On the side topic, DLCs purchase is the biggest scam ever. Why you may ask? Because theirs prices remain the same even when the main game goes down to $20 or less. Again, biggest scam ever and don't tell me that you can have a choice. I am so glad I have most games on PC with great modding communities.

isn't there a disk version of Obliion GOTY that has all the DLC including Vaporware Castle

(regular GOTY is rather limited)

Not that I can find. If you DO find one, post details here because it's useful information for some.

... sadly too late for some others.

I suggest pinned, edited and locked - the only reason to add to it SHOULD be to add new legal sourc es - and unless they suddenly become free that's unlikely to happen

isn't there a disk version of Obliion GOTY that has all the DLC including Vaporware Castle

(regular GOTY is rather limited)

Where is Vaporware Castle from ?

That was a joke. He's talking about the Fighter's Stronghold a.k.a. Battlehorn Castle, which has several terrible glitches involving items disappearing and even items slowly melting/falling through the desks/tables/chairs/etc.