Professional Mod users come in

ahmun

Well, thanks for visit this thread.

I got few question to ask.

Qarls Textures Mod - Does this mod crash any other related mod? What kind of mod will crash after install this Qarls Textures Mod?

Kvatch Rebuilt - Does this mod crash any other related mod?

Bananasplit Better Cities - Does this mod crash other related mod? Does this affect any other new house mod placed in city? And any new mod like zotman clothes mod, get it infront of anvil castle, after better city mod, does it still infront of the anvil castle?

How to check whether my Oblivion are Unofficial or official? If my Oblivion are official, then I have to patch it to unofficial, but after I installed all unofficial patches (UOP, UISP, UOMP and Unofficial Patches Supplementals) does it crash all the mod I installed previously?

Animated Window Lighting System Mod - Does this crash any other related mod?

I can tell you that Better Cities is very, very worth the effort of installing it. It might conflict with other mods that affect city spaces. At worst, you'll not see the door of the building your worried about, at best, it will be slightly behind something or off the beaten path. I don't know anything about zotman clothes mod. But if it puts it right in front of a castle, it will still be there after better cities is installed.

Kvatch Rebuilt, I have not used much. I can tell you that it works somewhat well. After saving Kvatch, you might run into some problems. I get crashes when approaching the entrance to the city. But you can enter it through a tent in the village of survivors. The tents are all gone, except one. Go into it, and when you try to exit, you'll be in Kvatch. I know, it's weird, but it seems to be stable after that crash-wise for me. I can confirm the quests work far enough that three days later, a messenger will approach you. I got woken up in a seedy room in Bravil by him.

The unofficial patch is not "patching it to unofficial". You don't ever have an "unofficial" game, except maybe if you pirate it. When you install the game, there are two patches: the official and unofficial. First install the official patch. Then install the unofficial patch. They will not crash your game.

Don't know about the others you mentioned. Good luck.

Edited by Megatarius

Qarls texture mod will not crash your system. However, if your graphics card is not VERY good, it may slow the frames per second down badly.

Better Cities has a few places where the computer may struggle a bit, because it adds so many things to the cities. There are lots of compatibility patches for other mods, so if you have a problem with another mod, check for a patch to solve it.

Animated Window Lighting System will not crash your computer - it changes the textures in the windows and nothing else.

Thanks for your advise, really appreciate.

Edit : Unofficial Patch, which one should I install, all 4 or? (UOP, UISP, UOMP and Unofficial Patches Supplementals)

Only install the ones for what you have. Do you have Shivering Isles? Do you have any of the DLC mods? Read up on what they are, and decide accordingly.

You should install all Unofficial patches which are relevant to your game. The only ones you don't need are the ones which pertain to any DLCs (such as Fighters Stronghold or Shivering Isles) that you don't have installed. These mods patch a LOT of bugs and fix mistakes which Bethesda chose to leave in the game instead of fixing them, themselves (even after being made aware of them), and this includes some quest-breaking bugs. Very shoddy, but we won't go there.

As has been said, Qarl's texture replacements will seriously bog down a low-end computer, so if your machine is barely able to run Oblivion with low settings, do not install this mod. So far, though, the only issue I've had with it is that the Door to Lord Drad's house is purple after installing it and I've been unable to figure out why. Other than that I've been very happy with it. It improves the look of Cyrodiil immeasurably.

The DLC is mostly player home mods based upon a few quests; my suggestion is that once you're done with the quests in that DLC and don't want to keep the items that come with it and don't plan to revisit the location or use it as a house, just deactivate the mod to free up the space it takes. I might as well warn you, four years has brought in a lot of great mods, and you can reach that 254 mod limit really fast!