Professional Mod users come in

ahmun

Sure, beside that, about the Unofficial Patch Supplementals, after i unzip, which 1 should I install after I installed UOP UISP.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll283/yAhMunW/mymlp2.jpg

Please write down all the file I should be install.

You would install the Unofficial Patch Supplemental that goes with each of the DLCs that you have installed. Example ... if you have the Frostcrag Spire DLC installed on your machine then you would also install the DLC Frostcrag Spire Unofficial Patch. Let's say you don't have the Vile Lair DLC installed on your machine, then you would not install the DLC Vile Lair Unofficial Patch.

I don't have a list of your installed DLCs, but you can find them listed if you click 'Data Files' on the game launcher. They'll show up with names like DLCFrostcrag.esp or DLCBattlehornCastle.esp. Install the corresponding Unofficial Patch and you're good to go.

Yes, once Oblivion and SI are installed and patched with the main Unofficial patch you can install all the DLCs you want to play. Then install the Unofficial DLC Patches that go with each of the installed DLCs. Make sure, when you install the main Unofficial patch that you get the right one (in your case it should be the SI version).

As much as you don't want to (I know it's a pain) I think you need to start out fresh with a brand new install in C:\Games\Oblivion. Follow bben46's uninstall/re-install guide so that you remove all vestiges of your old problematic install. Right now you're trying to fix an installation that has messed up registry entries and who knows what other problems.

Getting off to a fresh start on the right foot in C:\Games\Oblivion will let you turn UAC back on and will eliminate problems associated with that. Then we can concentrate on getting your DLC and mods working.