T6M Black Groin Area?

cireland298

I've been using T6M equipment replacer along with the main body mod to get the nude textures. Recently, after installing a few mods, the textures have been off, and have left the texture messed up, with strange black marks around the groin like a belt. I have uninstalled all the mods that would have caused this issue, but it has not been resolved. I have disabled and reenabled archive invalidation through both FOMM and NMM, yet nothing has worked. What could be going on? I do have Daugher of Ares mod installed, but have uninstalled it to attempt to resolve, as well as Beauty Pack + and Lings Pretty Things installed, but neither of these mods have ever caused problems for me.

I've been using T6M equipment replacer along with the main body mod to get the nude textures. Recently, after installing a few mods, the textures have been off, and have left the texture messed up, with strange black marks around the groin like a belt. I have uninstalled all the mods that would have caused this issue, but it has not been resolved. I have disabled and reenabled archive invalidation through both FOMM and NMM, yet nothing has worked. What could be going on? I do have Daugher of Ares mod installed, but have uninstalled it to attempt to resolve, as well as Beauty Pack + and Lings Pretty Things installed, but neither of these mods have ever caused problems for me.

Did you install a nude body texture as noted on the mod page?

The mod author notes that a Type 3 body texture needs to be installed along with his mod.

The BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3HiRez HiDetailed Replacer is excellent. Install only the textures unless you want to use the body supplied. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702/?

Did you install a nude body texture as noted on the mod page?

The mod author notes that a Type 3 body texture needs to be installed along with his mod.

The BEWARE OF GIRL Type 3HiRez HiDetailed Replacer is excellent. Install only the textures unless you want to use the body supplied. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34702/?

I was using that for a time, but now I choose not to. This doesn't make sense though, as i use T6M nude version, which should come default with it's own textures, right? Also, the T3 Hi-Rez doesn't work on the custom races, which I like for their hair and eyes, so I'm kind of at a stand still here.