Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Enhanced swords... That's what I am looking for, a mod that has a shop that sells glowing weapons.

I know it exists as I found it earlier, but I don't remember the name anymore. It was a japanese mod, as far as I know. But the description was English.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enhanced swords... That's what I am looking for, a mod that has a shop that sells glowing weapons.

I know it exists as I found it earlier, but I don't remember the name anymore. It was a japanese mod, as far as I know. But the description was English.

Romuska by VanillaBeans most likely.

Romuska by VanillaBeans most likely.

Thank you so much! :)

Does anyone know the name or source of this armor/outfit mod?

It's Sinblood's Bewitching Dress. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17958

Sinblood has a lot more gothic awesomeness for download. You can see the list in his profile. http://www.tesnexus.com/modules/members/index.php?id=54451

Mine is right hand dominant, I believe that the default is right dominant. Is this not correct for your version?

Hmm now that you mention this, I am actually not sure anymore 8| I am not at home irght now but I will take a look at this later. Now I also remember why I never cared to downlaod this mod, I jsut didnt see the reason. And one thing I know for sure (which is the reason why I did reasearch for that mod) is that my bow will always be held with the left hand. I dont know about other animations to be honest, I will take a look at this once I am home.

Nonetheless, I am sure this mod simply moves all animatrions to the right arm which is really what I am looking for.

EDIT: well youre right, all animations are right handed and it most likely makes more sense having the bow left then (if the right hand will be dominant it will usually be used to pull the bowstring, not to hold the bow I guess)

It is still somewhat odd and very unfamiliar to have this swinging bow in the left side of my screen, even after 50 hours of oblivion. I am used to having these things in my right hand. Well, nevermind

Im looking for a mod that adds ... Uhm thiefs road in Imperial City. A thief highway thing mod that adds those planks that gives you access to the roof in the imperial city. I've seen it before, I just don't remember the name.