Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone have any idea of the mod I'm talking about?

I remember it was quite a large castle with custom textures (very light stones etc) and it had different features including open windows, gemstone shower, baths, custom clothing and on certain in game days there was a market open near the castle which sold things unique to the mod itself. I remember the location was close to a road and a river (which makes me believe it was near Nibenay Basin)

It required SI to be installed for some features and it was fully staffed with guards, a shepherd etc.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone, several years ago I had installed a mod which added a custom castle to The Nibenay Basin (I think)

the castle itself added custom textures and on in game week ends there would be a market outside of it. I recall that there were several custom features as well, including a gem shower, fountain that added buffs, steam room and bathroom etc.

I even remember that when you start up the game, a journal popup would say that you got married to some Countess or something and that you should go visit your castle.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of this mod, but I really enjoyed it. Sorry that I can't be any more descriptive...

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

I think it might be Ancient Towers, but I'm not shure. It's the only gemshower I know. Its near Corbolo river south of Cheydinhal and Lake Poppad. the Story is wrong. Sorry.

If it's not, don't worry, have fun

Harvald

Edited by Harvald

Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

I think it might be Ancient Towers, but I'm not shure. It's the only gemshower I know. Its near Corbolo river south of Cheydinhal and Lake Poppad. the Story is wrong. Sorry.

If it's not, don't worry, have fun

Harvald

No it isn't Ancient Towers (though it is a good mod) I remember it was a proper castle, with keep, walls etc, but thank you for the help anyway

@Harvald, Tobjoern, could you help me ? :confused:

I searched through my mod/picture-archive and some sites around the internet, but I'm afraid that I can not help you with this, sorry. :/

I never saw this axe before but I will keep my eyes open for it.

Edited by Tobjoern